Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer doldrums


                                                     Ack! Summer doldrums! Things get tight with my schedule and I lose track of time. Practice has been waning and I regret not being diligent at it. When I get up each day should be the time I practice and at least blow Ro or meditate. Alas, I have been doing other things and need to change. Excuses: summer heat makes playing tough. Add running, time with sweethearts and the usual work I do and I get sidetracked. Therefore, a daily routine needs to be set up. Ready..set...GO!!

Mornings are going to include meditative practice with the shakuhachi, preferably before 7am. This should not be a problem since I'm up earlier than that most of the time. This also depends on whether I have insomnia that night, in which case I can do it during that time period.


                                              The new schedule will start tomorrow morning!!!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment