Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bike ride and park visit with Ichirou!



                                                           Today was a great one for a bike ride before the heat settled in at 90°, a bit much if you ask me. So, out the door I went with Ichirou, my first shakuhachi that was made by Perry Yung. I didn't want to take Hideo as he went along last trip. The park is about four miles away but I took the longer route which turned out to be ten miles one way. Once there I had some time to practice and play a bit. Here we are having some moments of meditative and contemplative happiness.







 Oh, and as always, my little buddies came along with me. The new delightful little Jizo is a newer addition to the group and I simply love his design!






















                                                               On the way home I came across a wonderful house with Asian flavour and flair that I had forgotten about. Been many years since I'd been down this street.




   Finally, I stopped at the location of my former workplace. A new business has taken over the property and building but I as I had spent almost 21 years of my life at this place, a selfie sounded fun!



What a fun morning this was and I'm glad to have made it out for some playing and quiet time as well as exercise on the bike.  __/|\__



*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment