Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Back to normalcy.

*******************************************************************************
                                                            The last three weeks have been a disaster a far as shakuhachi practice and study go. No excuses other than the meds I'm on as well as a feeling of not being myself...well, they all have combined to make my favourite instrument something less than desirable.
So, a few days without practice happened. Now, I'm finally on the track to healing as the strep and viruses have been eliminated. Time to get back to practice and playing!

I'm very fortunate to have the small collection of flutes that I do. In addition to the shakuhachi I own, my collection also includes many Native American flutes as well. I started on these years before embarking on the journey with the shakuhachi, and they remain in my collection, never to be sold.


These include flutes made by Michael Allen, Geoffrey Ellis and Butch Hall. All are works of art and highly treasured. >>>>>>>>>>>>

So, onward I go , ready to get back to where I was before the grip of strep and ick.

*********************************************************************************




1 comment:

  1. You lucky one :) I wish to have such beautiful shakuhachi team one day... I'm just started my own journey with shakuhachi in Poland. Take care!

    ReplyDelete